What are Binary Options?
- In the most general sense binary options trading is all about making a prediction whether the price of chosen asset is going up or down.
Do I have to pay for registration?
- There is no fee charged for registration.
What currencies do you accept?
- We accept USD and EUR.
How can I deposit?
- You can use your credit card or wire transfer.
How can I contact you?
- We are always ready to help our clients. You can send us a letter or request a callback. Online support is always available for clients.
Do I have to download software?
- No, we do not offer any programs that you should download.
Why my local time doesn’t coincide with the shown on your platform?
- For the sake of our clients’ convenience we operate in GMT time standard.
What is a max investment amount?
- You can invest as much as you want.
Where is my balance? I do not see it!
- You current balance as well as account number are displayed in My Account tab.
What are your Trading Hours?
- Binary Options operates 24 hours a day from Sunday 5:00pm EST to Friday 4:00pm EST and is the world’s most traded market. Each trading day, Forex commences in Sydney and then circulates around the world, passing through Tokyo, London, and New York. During this time, you have the opportunity to trade changes in currency movements. Think of Forex as a huge melting pot because no other institution reacts to current international events more than it does. In addition, Forex exists because of the constant need to trade foreign currencies against each other, hedge risks, and make international trade possible.
As currencies move against each other in Forex in real time, you may profit from these changes by correctly predicting which ones will increase in value against others. To do so, you must first purchase your chosen currency and then sell it later after it appreciates in value against the other currencies. You must be aware that the time required for your profit to be achieved may range from a very short period to a very long one.
The majority of Forex trades involve the biggest and most liquid currencies that are termed the ‘Majors’ and include the US Dollar (USD), Japanese Yen (Yen), Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Swiss Franc (CHF), Canadian Dollar (CAD), and the Australian Dollar (AUD). More than 85% of all Forex currency transactions are centred on these major currency pairs, such as EUR/USD, USD/YEN, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, and USD/CAD.
What is an expiry time?
- This is the time at which the lifetime of a binary option elapses. This is an important event because it determines whether you finish in-the-money (if your option successfully achieved its objective) or out-of-the-money (if it did not).
What do I need to access the OK-Options trading platform?
- All that is needed is a personal computer, laptop, or mobile device with access to the Internet.
What actions can I perform online and what online services are available?
- OK-Options allows you to trade binary options, review your account history, review trade history, and send customer service requests as well as make deposits and withdrawals quickly and easily.
Can I trade from home?
- Yes. You may trade from anywhere you choose, either with our desktop platform or our advanced mobile and tablet apps.